Watch the LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier – Unboxing, Assembling & How to use the Mask in the UAENovember 28, 2020
Following its unveiling at IFA 2020, LG Electronics (LG) has launched its personal air solution in the UAE market – the LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier.
The LG Team has sent the device for unboxing and review of the device. Please see the video which contain the Unboxing, Assembling and how to use the device.
The LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier box contains – 2 HEPA filters, Dual Inverter Fans, 820 mAh battery, USB Type C charging cable, 10 Disposable inner cover filters, Face Guard, Face Frame, Extender Strap for comfort, and carry pouch.
The device comes with 820 mAh battery and takes 2 hours to fully charge.
Battery Life on LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier
- The device can be used for 8 hours on low fan airspeed.
- At medium airspeed, you can use it for 6 hours.
- On Hi-speed you can use it for 4hours
The button on the mask has a LED light which also indicates the status of the device and comes with a beep sound too.
Light Indication on the button
- When the light is green, it means the battery is more than 70%.
- The orange light means the battery is more than 15% to 75%
- The blinking Red light means the battery needs to recharge as it is low battery
The Sound beeps also indicated which can help blind people to understand the status of the LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier.
Useful indication for Blind people
- Single Beep switch on with low fan speed
- Two Beeps fan speed medium
- Three Beeps fan speed high
- Long Beep – After clicking continuously for 3 times get the long beep to switching off the fan
- Short interval Beeps means battery low, need to recharge.
Price & Availability
The LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier is now available in the UAE at select Carrefour, Sharaf DG, and ACE stores for the retail price of 699 AED.
Two H13 HEPA Filters are provided in the box, with additional filters available for the retail price of 59 AED.