Logitech showcased their latest product in Gitex Tech Week – 2018October 17, 2018
Since 30 years, Logitech has connected people through computers, and now it’s designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video, and computing.
In Gitex Tech Week, they have showcased a various range of the products but 3 products which caught my attention are Logitech Rally, Logitech MX Vertical, and Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote
Rally is a premium conference camera that delivers studio-quality video, exceptional audio clarity, and an automated video conferencing experience which can be tailored to suit user’s needs,
Ideal for everyday conference rooms, classrooms, and large meeting spaces, Rally is designed to improve vocal clarity, framing and optimize imagery and color thanks to the Ultra-HD 4K video, modular audio components, expansive PTZ capabilities, and Logitech RightSense™ technologies.
“Just a few years ago, a high-quality video and audio system like Logitech Rally would have easily been a five-figure investment,” said Scott Wharton, vice president and general manager of the Logitech Video Collaboration. “Now, with the Rally portfolio of products, customers get a premium, modular system that raises the bar for USB-connected AV solutions – all at a fraction of the price of other high-end systems.”
Abraham Mammen, Head of VC for the Middle East and North Africa commented; “We are excited to be launching the Logitech Rally to the Middle East. Logitech Rally sets the standard for video quality, vocal clarity, industrial design, and meeting automation. We’ve listened to our customers and addressed key feedback on how to enhance their video call experience. As a result, Rally is fully fitted with modular audio, expansive PTZ capabilities and the Ultra-HD video is combined with Logitech’s RightSense™ technologies to automatically frame human figures and optimize color and luminance for human faces.”
A modular approach makes Logitech Rally an ideal solution for meeting spaces of almost any size and shape. Rally Camera features 4K optics and intelligent PTZ features to capture every seat in the room. The standalone microphones provide a superior audio experience and more effectively suppress noise and echo. Unlike traditional video conferencing systems, Rally separates the speakers from the microphone and mounts them near the display for better audio and video alignment.
Logitech Rally is compatible with almost any video conferencing service, such as BlueJeans, Google Hangouts Meet, Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco, Jabber, Webex, Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
Pricing and Availability
Logitech Rally system includes Rally Camera, plus table and display hubs that minimize cross-room cabling, one speaker and one mic pod. Available at Logitech Certified Channel Partners at a suggested MSRP USD 2899
Logitech Rally Plus includes an additional speaker and is available at a suggested MSRP of USD 3499. For more information, please visit: https://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/video-collaboration.html
Logitech MX Vertical
The Logitech® MX VERTICAL Advanced Ergonomic Mouse is Logitech’s most advanced ergonomic mouse that combines science-driven ergonomic design with the performance of its MX series.
MX VERTICAL is designed to reduce forearm strain and wrist pressure, while its special 57-degree vertical angle is optimized for an ergonomic posture without compromising on productivity. MX VERTICAL provides a best-in-class 4,000 DPI high-precision sensor, resulting in less hand movement and reduced fatigue. The cursor speed switch allows you to instantly adjust DPI speed and accuracy of your cursor with the touch of a button. MX VERTICAL stays powered for up to four months on a full charge, and one minute of charging gives you three hours of use, based on typical computing conditions*. With Logitech Easy-SwitchTM, you can connect up to two computers at the same time, and using Logitech FlowTM, MX VERTICAL allows you easily transfer images and text between them**.
- Natural handshake position: MX VERTICAL is designed to promote a natural handshake position, which reduces muscular activities by 10 percent compared to a standard mouse – without any loss in overall productivity.
- 57-degree vertical angle: MX VERTICAL is optimized for an ergonomic posture without compromising performance. Reduce the pressure on your wrist and position your thumb comfortably on the thumb rest.
- User tested. Ergonomist-approved: MX VERTICAL is designed and tested with criteria set out by leading ergonomists.
- Advanced optical tracking with cursor switch speed: MX VERTICAL provides a 4,000 DPI high-precision sensor, resulting in up to 4x less hand movement and reducing fatigue. The cursor speed switch allows you to instantly adjust DPI speed and accuracy of your cursor with the touch of a button.
- Comfort form with the textured surface: MX VERTICAL is designed to fit a variety of hand shapes and sizes, while the textured rubber surface assures a solid and natural grip.
- Rechargeable battery with quick recharge: MX VERTICAL stays powered for up to four months on a full charge – and gets three hours of use from a quick, one-minute charge. Use the USB-C charging cable to refill the power.
- Easy-Switch and Flow-enabled: Two-channel Easy-Switch capabilities let you switch between two computers without re-pairing, and you can easily copy/paste text, images, and files between them thanks to Logitech Flow technology.
*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
**Requires Logitech® Options™ software, available for download at www.logitech.com/options.
Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote
The spotlight is a new standard in presentation control. It allows you to effortlessly navigate slides and interact with on-screen content from up to 100 feet away. With the advanced pointer system you can highlight and magnify points on your slide in pixel-perfect detail, so the audience stays engaged throughout your talk. Spotlight also has mouse-like cursor control to play videos and open links, and unlike a laser, the cursor and highlights are visible to both a live audience and those on a video conference.
Spotlight pairs with a powerful app so you can set the stage even before your presentation begins. In the app, you can toggle pointer mode, set timed vibration alerts or activate more advanced functions like volume control with hand gestures. What’s more, the app will be updated with additional features over time, so you’ll always have access to the latest in presentation functionality with Spotlight.
Logitech Spotlight also connects instantly via USB receiver or Bluetooth® Smart technology. It is plug-and-play on most devices and compatible with all popular presentation apps. Plus, it features smart recharging – one minute of charge gives three hours of use – so you will never be caught off guard.