HID Global to Unveil New Physical Access Solutions for Regional OrganisationsApril 4, 2018
Dubai, UAE, January 16, 2018 – (S2-G16): HID Global, a worldwide leader in trusted identity solutions, will unveil a new physical access solution tailored for SMB’s in the Middle East region and will showcase its innovative HID Location Services offering for workplace optimisation at Intersec 2018 Booth Number S2-G16. The company will also feature its broad range of trusted identity offerings, including its latest embedded solution that facilitates integrating mobile access capabilities into products and services.
“Physical access security is rapidly moving to the cloud to support regional businesses that are adopting an IoT environment. This move is creating a growing demand for increased, real-time visibility into the most important areas of the organization’s operations across multiple locations or a specific area,” said Wisam Yaghmour, Regional Director at HID Global. “Through our participation at Intersec we aim to enable organizations with solutions to efficiently manage their security needs and reduce risk with cost-effective yet advanced technology which only HID Global brings to the market.”
From January 21-23, 2018, HID Global will present its extensive portfolio of trusted identity solutions and provide visitors hands-on demonstrations that include:
- HID Location Services is designed to address a growing market need for accurate, real-time location of an organization’s workforce. By combining innovative Internet of Things (IoT) technology with the power of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Wi-Fi and cloud-based solutions, organizations can gain increased visibility into the location of their workforce in a facility.
- Identification & Sensing Technologies that monitor the location, performance, condition and health of assets and motorized equipment using HID Location Services and HID Condition Monitoring. New frequency-agnostic tamper-evident Tamper Seal Tags that detect missing or unauthorized access for high-value items, plus new BEEKs™ Mini Tamper Proof Bluetooth beacon with anti-theft protection for tracking high value assets.
- High definition and eco-friendly printing solutions with HID® FARGO® DTC1500 ID Card Printer & Encoder that brings new convenience and security features to its proven entry-level offering while further reducing ID card printing expenses for cost-conscious organizations.
- Embedded reader modules to support growing demand for mobility, security and privacy. The iCLASS SE® Reader Module MK2 hardware and Service Pack 1 firmware offers numerous new features, including full iCLASS Seos® and MIFARE DESFire® APIs for full read/write applications utilising these technologies. The firmware supports future use of mobile access credentials utilising Bluetooth Smart, as well as support for legacy Indala Prox credentials.
- The power of Seos® technology adds trust to identities so users can confidently embrace and use new applications that simplify and enrich their lives. It is at the heart of HID Mobile Access, which provides a safe and secure way for people to use their phones alongside traditional cards for access control and other trusted applications. The transformational power of Seos has been demonstrated in applications at universities, banks, hotels, hospitals and other institutions, simplifying issuance through over-the-air provisioning.
- Quantum Secure SAFE Enterprise software brings together everything organisations need to streamline and centralise management of the entire life cycle for employee, contractor and visitor identities. SAFE Enterprise transforms the security function, enabling collaboration across different departments and teams to address identity management and compliance challenges through a single, centralised platform. SAFE Enterprise enables organisations to manage all of their identity types at a lower cost and without having to purchase separate, stand-alone products.